One of the most common problems Americans have is finding somewhere to keep all of their “stuff”. No matter if your home is large or small, chances are you could benefit from additional storage or at least some good ideas of how to organize your belongings. Check out the following ideas for home storage options.
- Rolling Storage – Many people don’t think about that wasted space such as underneath the bed. You can use rolling crates or plastic organizers to keep under your bed. Nobody else will even know they’re there but you can get a lot of the clutter out of the way.
- Hanging Bins – Lots of the things in our home are tiny and can fit in smaller bins. You can use a coat rack and attach plastic bins made from household products like disinfectant wipe containers to store all those knick-knacks.
- Shoe Racks – Get all those shoes off the floor by using a shoe rack. You can craft a DIY shoe rack using PVC pipes that are about six inches in diameter. Cut them down to a shoe length and use pipe glue to stack them up. This can give you more closet space.
- Over the Stove Organizer – This is another way to take advantage of potentially wasted space. You can hang pots, pans, and cooking utensils over the stove and a shelf above it can store larger pots.
- Kitchen Organizers – One of the rooms in your home that could benefit the most from creative storage options is likely your kitchen. Whether it’s spices, utensils, or dishes, there are a variety of products on the market that can help organize your kitchen.
You might want to consider renting a self-storage unit or using a storage shed in your backyard. For all your fencing needs contact Paramount Fence at 630-239-2714.