If you’re exploring the various materials for your new fencing, then you may want to think outside of the box. While aluminum fencing and cedar fencing will always be great options, vinyl fencing is also worth considering for your home. Check out this video to learn more about the specifics on vinyl fencing.
One of the very attractive benefits of vinyl fencing is that it requires no maintenance by property owners. It is also an affordable option and has rapidly become one of the best values in fencing on the market.
At Paramount Fence of Illinois, we have a variety of vinyl fencing options for you to check out to see if they will work on your property. They look good, last a long time, and will save you money. To find out more, give us a call at (630) 406-8410 today!
If you’ve been considering home fencing and gate options, then you’ve probably been looking into the difference between the various metal options that are available to you. In order to make the best possible decision, you’ll need what each option affords you. Wrought iron and aluminum fencing should be considered in particular because of their impressive combination of functionality and beauty.
Here is a comparison of wrought iron fencing and aluminum fencing so you can make the best choice for your home:
1. Durability- Aluminum fencing is surprisingly durable and is a great option for residential and commercial properties alike. Wrought iron fencing is more common for residential properties, but it also offers phenomenal durability. Either option will be standing for years to come, no matter what the elements throw at it and will require little to no-maintenance on your part.
2. Cost- Common belief is that wrought iron fencing costs significantly more than aluminum and, while it does cost more, the difference is usually minimal . This should by no means be a deciding factor if you will be fencing in a small area and have a preference for one over the other. However, if you have a large property, then you can expect to see more savings by choosing aluminum fencing.
3. Looks- Fencing can be a very personal decision and should match the décor and style of your home. This can be achieved with either wrought iron fencing or aluminum fencing and mainly depends on your personal preference. For many homes, classic wrought iron fencing can add a great, traditional look.
At Paramount Fence of Illinois, we offer a wide variety of aluminum and wrought iron fencing options for your home or business. We will gladly work with you to find the perfect fencing option for your needs and property. To learn more about our fencing business, call us at (630) 406-8410.
Our recent blogs have had information on knowing when to replace your fence and on the different types of wood fences you can choose from. If you’re looking for more information on these topics, then check out these great resources.
- By applying stain to your wood fence, you’re helping to prevent corrosion. In this eHow.com article, the procedure is outlined.
- At landscaping.about.com , a variety of wood fence styles are described, including their benefits.
Other types of fences:
- eHow.com features five styles of picket fences, including traditional, dowel, variable height, decorative pattern, and ornamental metal.
- Lattice fence styles are another style of fence that is covered by eHow.com . In this article, they look at how the lattice style may suit some of your particular needs.
- For information on increasing the lifespan of your fence, visit www.aboutflowershome.com and read their guidance on the matter.
If you are looking to have a fence built, then give us a call at Paramount Fence at (630) 406-8410.
Calling all Kane County Cougars Fans, Paramount Fence will be at Elfstrom Stadium tomorrow!! Go Cougars! http://www.kccougars.com/artpromo
Just like every home isn’t the same, neither is every fence. Even fences made from the same material, like wood, for instance, come in many different styles that can be used to give you the desired look you want for your home, property, and neighborhood.
Let’s look at the different wood fence styles that will match any look you want to create:
1. Solid: A solid wood fence is a very attractive option if you like a simple and basic look. The solid fence also offers a lot by way of privacy, because you won’t be able to see through the slits. Depending on your home or neighborhood, this may be exactly what you want from your fence
2. Shadowbox: A shadowbox wood fence is a great way to add depth and complexity to your fence. Meanwhile, you can choose between a dogear style, scalloped, or arched. The possibilities with a wood fence are nearly endless.
3. Picket: With picket fences alone, you’ll be able to satisfy a multitude of styles and appearances. You can have decorative patterns cut into the tops or alternate the widths and heights of the pickets. Of course, the traditional look is always a classic and will serve your home well.
4. Traditional: Traditional fences are basically fences where the top and bottom are parallel to one another, but the design that goes in between the top and bottom edge can be anything but traditional. Lattice , for example, is a great way to add originality and style to your fencing design.
At Paramount Fence , we know not all wood fences are created equal, just like not everyone should have the same style of wood fence. That’s why we offer you all of the styles listed above and much more. Learn more at our website .
That old wood fence out there may be trying to last forever, but do you really want it to? At some point, your fence will need to be replaced. It’s up to you whether that happens before or after it falls down. Hopefully you’ll choose the former!
Consider these four signs your fence probably needs to be replaced.
Stains on a wood fence come from the corrosion and rusting of nails and fasteners. First, you’ll see stains or streaks from the corrosion, and eventually the fasteners and nails will lose their grip, causing your fence to literally fall apart. Not only do stains look bad, but stains are also an indication of a lack of structural integrity.
The average lifespan of a fence depends on the quality of the material used. For instance, a wood fence will need frequent repair and replacement if a low quality wood was used. If you’re in the market for a fence, then investigate the different materials available. If you choose wood, then consider cedar. You can also look into materials such as aluminum, vinyl, and wrought iron.
3. Privacy and Security
Your fence should provide your home a certain level of security and privacy. If you feel like you are falling short in either of these categories, then your fence isn’t doing its job.
4. The Look
It could be because you’re remodeling or that you’re tired of looking at the same old fence, but sometimes your current fence is taking away from the appearance of your home and property. When your fence just doesn’t look good anymore, you’re due for a new fence.
At Paramount Fence , we know your home is paramount to you. That’s why we offer you options in cedar, vinyl, wrought iron, aluminum, and wood fence options. To choose your new fence, visit our website today!